Flow-regulated self-flushing dripper
- Outstanding flow uniformity over a wide pressure range
- Low silhouette, minimum protrusion from dripline
- Self cleaning, flushes with initial water flow, minimizing clogging risk
- Drippers can be supplied either loose or preinserted on P.E. tubing
- Two water outlet versions: top or side outlet
- Flow rates: 2.3, 3.75, 8.4 lph
- Operating pressure range: 0.8-3.0 bar
- Installation: Inserted in 2.8 mm punched holes
- Applications: on sloping terrain or where long driplines are required
For drip irrigation systems on sloping terrain and for long lines, for installation in a precisely defined location.
Successfully used in greenhouses, nurseries, horticulture, viticulture, landscaping, drip irrigation when growing hydroponically.